1.What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in a computer's browser directory. They help site providers with things like understanding how people use a site, remembering a User's login details, and storing site preferences.
- ensure that our Services function properly,
- detect and prevent fraud,
- understand how visitors use and engage with our Site, and
- analyze and improve Services.
3.Who sets Cookies when I use Clapper's Site?
There are two main types of Cookies that can be set:
- First party cookies: these Cookies are placed and read by Clapper directly when you use our Services,
- Third party Cookies: these Cookies are not set by Clapper, but by other companies, like Google or Stripe, for site analytics purposes.
4.Which Cookies do we use?
We may store cookies on your device if they’re necessary for our operations and are required for you to navigate and use key functions throughout the website and web application.
These cookies are necessary for the website to work properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
These Cookies help us to understand how visitors engage with the website. We may use a set of Cookies to collect information and report site usage statistics.
We use a set of cookies that are optional for the website to function. They are usually only set in response to information provided to the website to personalize and optimize your experience.